Why I'm here

I am father of three. I lost my job and was on the brink of financial ruin. I feared we were going to lose everything. I decided I was sick of being a slave to the man. I wanted to control my financial freedom. No more boss. No more glass ceiling and corporate politics. I wanted to stop living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted to be able to take my kids to school each morning and attend their special events. I wanted to control my paycheck by working hard and having unlimited earning potential. And I found a system that changed my life.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Make a change

Good morning leaders,

I just watched a video a speech by Steve Jobs at a commencement ceremony.  It was awesome and I encourage a lot of you to check it out if you can. He explains what drove him and where he started.  How he garnered that visionary spirit and how it drove him to succeed and help others.

I want to make that kind of change and create that kind of impact on as many people as I can.  I want to create my own legacy and make my stamp on this world.  That is what drives me.  Making a positive impact and by doing that, making a change in my attitude and desires in life.  It's not about having the most expensive car, house, ect.  For me now, it's all about making others successful and no Ferrari can replace that. 

So make a change and OWN YOUR LIFE!!!

www.i2g.com/ownyourlife

No comments:

Post a Comment