Why I'm here

I am father of three. I lost my job and was on the brink of financial ruin. I feared we were going to lose everything. I decided I was sick of being a slave to the man. I wanted to control my financial freedom. No more boss. No more glass ceiling and corporate politics. I wanted to stop living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted to be able to take my kids to school each morning and attend their special events. I wanted to control my paycheck by working hard and having unlimited earning potential. And I found a system that changed my life.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Persistance

It's going into the downhill of my 2nd week with Infinity2Global and with this world of instant gratification, I fall victim to that as well.  But last night some great things took place and I can really envision even more how my future with being self employed will end up....SUCCESSFUL!!!  I'm so motivated now I couldn't sleep...lol 

Now as good as motivation is, the one constant I learned is that dedication is steadfast and motivation comes and goes.  If you remain dedicated to your craft while practicing habits that's made many others successful, you will succeed. 

So persist and dedicate yourself to your trade and when motivation spikes, make the most of it and take advantage of it is present.  Just don't rely on it.

Always take steps to OWN YOUR LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment