Why I'm here

I am father of three. I lost my job and was on the brink of financial ruin. I feared we were going to lose everything. I decided I was sick of being a slave to the man. I wanted to control my financial freedom. No more boss. No more glass ceiling and corporate politics. I wanted to stop living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted to be able to take my kids to school each morning and attend their special events. I wanted to control my paycheck by working hard and having unlimited earning potential. And I found a system that changed my life.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Progress...

It's been a couple of days but I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter with your family.  I know I did, and it was good to reflect on what I have done so far.  A lot has been accomplished and feel good about where my life is going.  Today, I got to help out a cousin of mine that I haven't seen in a very long time and it feels great to reconnect with family.  While I sit here and work at 11:15PM, I know that all this hard work and dedication I'm putting into this will pay off and it already has.  I'm not only going to be financially free very soon, but I'm family rich.  Never will I be at job again that makes me miss my kids' activities.  Never will I get home late and be too tired to do anything.  With that, that is incredible progress that I've made over the last year. 

I hope all of you take steps to progress in your life and always move towards to OWN YOUR LIFE!!!

www.own-my-life.com
rob@own-my-life.com

Rob

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for business loan to refinance your needs then pedro loan offer will be good for you because is genuine and liable to work with on an affordable rate and simple loan terms and conditions, also for any kind of loans you wished to apply with email pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete