Why I'm here

I am father of three. I lost my job and was on the brink of financial ruin. I feared we were going to lose everything. I decided I was sick of being a slave to the man. I wanted to control my financial freedom. No more boss. No more glass ceiling and corporate politics. I wanted to stop living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted to be able to take my kids to school each morning and attend their special events. I wanted to control my paycheck by working hard and having unlimited earning potential. And I found a system that changed my life.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Self Freedoms and Liberties

I asked a question today on facebook, "What would you be doing if money wasn't a concern?"  That's a very liberating question when you think about it.  Think of things that you could be doing or who you could be helping.  It's a great exercise to think out side of the box and to really allow your creative juices to flow. The answer I came up with is, helping others achieve their own personal success.  Whether that is a business venture, becoming better at their craft, or just trying to be a better person and making sound decisions.  I've really make a ton of mistakes that's hurt my family, whether that's abandoning them on my poor and selfish choices, or not being their as a father and family man.  With taking steps to OWN MY LIFE, I've figured out how liberating and focused I've become. 

So what would you do?

www.i2g.com/ownyourlife

No comments:

Post a Comment