Why I'm here

I am father of three. I lost my job and was on the brink of financial ruin. I feared we were going to lose everything. I decided I was sick of being a slave to the man. I wanted to control my financial freedom. No more boss. No more glass ceiling and corporate politics. I wanted to stop living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted to be able to take my kids to school each morning and attend their special events. I wanted to control my paycheck by working hard and having unlimited earning potential. And I found a system that changed my life.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

One week in

Today marks a week when I finally decided to move forward with my new endeavor.  I can't be more excited or more motivated to make the proper changes that going to make me happy and be able to make positive differences in many people's lives.  To quote my mentor, Bishop Stewart, "to make a large mark on life, you need to make a lot of small marks on a lot of people."  That is so true and that's the kind of impact I want to have on people and to become a leader in life!

OWN YOUR LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment